I think I've finally made up my mind to keep up with my blog.  To just write down random thoughts in my mind and my travel adventures...

Lately, my mind has been preoccupied with thoughts of traveling.  I have the reputation amongst my friends and coworkers that I'm "always on the go" and "always somewhere, doing something".  And to be honest, I bask in this.  I enjoy being known as that one girl that's always takes on different adventures.

People have this impression that I am very extroverted but to be honest, I actually take pride in that I am an extreme introvert.  I enjoy the company of others and enjoy trying new things but being alone does not bother me.  Rather than being out with friends and spending time with others, I enjoy spending time at home with a cup of coffee while reading a good book.  A cliche impression of an introvert, mind you... But true, nonetheless.

Brighton Restort, Utah, March 2014
One day, I'll live in a place where I can easily hit the slopes on the weekends with or without company.



Comments